- Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Stay safe on your travels and see you in the new year.
- Some great news, Kelly has been working on a Brand New Album, it's almost here, you can expect it out early 2013. We'll keep you posted.
- Congratulations, Kelly wins a brand new FORD FOCUS. She's been crowned the most socially connected Aussie. She generated the most publicity, showed creativity and maintained high quality in all she undertook... and generated the most chatter across her extensive networks. Check it out; Click hereto watch Kelly's 'FORD Focus' episodes
- Kelly's on Twitter!! You can now follow her online, Check it out-
- You can become Kelly's Fan on
- Great news! Kelly has been casted for a TV show Pilot- Read More
- Congratulations Kelly for making the finals in the 2009 APRA Professional Development Awards. Eight winners will win a prize pack worth more than $16,000. We have our fingers crossed!! More
- WOW Tamworth was a success! Kelly played to a packed Central Hotel, she was a host on Festival FM 101.5, and turned heads in the cavalcade in the main st of Tamworth with her Bright Pink 'UTE'. Click here to read Kelly's Blog on "The Buddy Goode Show" and Tamworth in general. Also check out some great Tamworth '09 Pics here.
- Great News! Kelly took out the 2008 ABC 1233 Newcastle Music Award in the Country section for her song "Timeless You". Read all about it in her blog.
- Another single from Kelly's debut album. "Wait for Tomorrow". Its out now! You can request it on your local radio station or check out itunes if you just can't get enough of it!
- Kelly has just returned from The Mildura Country Music Festival and although she didn't win her Nomination for "Rising Star" at the Southern Star Awards, she had an absolute ripper. "I had such a ball playing to the huge crowds throughout the festival, and I'm really happy about coming away with many new friends and a bit of a tan! Mildura was HOT!"
- This years Deni Ute Muster was a hoot! Kelly played to a huge audience at the Conargo Pub on Sunday Afternoon and just like a typical Deni Crowd, she signed heaps of UTEs and had many requests for signatures on unusual bodily parts:)
- Vote for Kelly in the 2008 Musicoz Competition. If you cast your vote, you're in with a chance to win a Maton Electric Guitar valued at $1,500. Your votes help Kelly get one more step closer to winning the People’s Choice National Musicoz Award for 2008. So the more votes the better. Check out the four songs that are up for nomination, including her film clip "You're Not My Ute". Click here for more info on how to vote for Kelly.
- Kelly's a finalist in the "2008 Southern Stars"- Independant Country Music Awards of Australia, for female rising star with her song "You're Not My Ute"
- Nashville! Wow what an experience, from messed up flights to missing suitcases, Kelly has just returned from her trip to Nashville, she spent time songwriting with some of Nashville's finest writers and entertained on stage at writers rounds in Nashville. Check out Kelly's blog to read all about it.
- Kelly competed in the "2008 Nashville Star Search" and won "Best of Show". She also graduated from the School of Music in Nashville.
- Kelly is now on Itunes, you can download her Debut self titled Album!
- Kelly went paintballing with 105.7 the River Radio Station! Kelly's Challenge Paintballing, the result bruises! Click here to check out the pics
- Don't forget, if you would like regular updates on what Kelly's been up to, click here.
- Exciting News, Kelly's brand new single "You're Not My Ute" is now on CMC! Don't forget to request it on CMC and your local Radio Station.
- Kelly thanks her fans for 18,000 hits! on her Myspace page
- Great News, Kelly's Single "Heartbreak Road" reached the No.9 spot of the "Hot 100 Country Charts" for 3 weeks!
- You can still vote for Kelly's first Single "Heartbreak Road" on the Country Music Channel on Austar, Click here to see Kelly's Film Clip
- Become a member of the Official Kelly Hope Fan Club Click here to sign up
Here are 10 Questions you're dying to ask Kelly: Q & A